Kid’s Mini Pole Pedal Paddle ~ Get your friends together for this fun, competitive event for the little ones!
- Once we have 220 teams, we will close registration.
- $150 per team (includes 6 race t-shirts and prizes)
- Each team must have one parent to act as coordinator.
- One representative from each team MUST pick up the team bib packet (including t-shirts), Wednesday, May 17th from 2 p.m.-5:30 p.m. at the Ice Pavilion.
- Event Details
- Packet Pickup will be Wednesday, May 17th from 2 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location-The Pavilion (The New Hockey/Ice Rink)
- 100 SW Bradbury Dr., Bend, OR 97702
- May 21st, start and ends in the Les Schwab Amphitheater
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Team start times will be emailed out to the parent captain a week before the race.
- 6 kids per team
- K-5th graders only
- All team members will receive a shirt, bib numbers and sponsor swag
- All team members must be in the same age group. If not, then the whole team is in age group of oldest member.
- Molly will email the team parent captain their team start time a week prior to the race.
- Teams of 6 kids will begin with a really fun team work challenge.
- Once the team completes the challenge, they will run to the obstacle course. The first person on the team that gets to the obstacle course will get to go through it.
- All 6 team members will get to experience the obstacle course.
- Great viewing for parents since it’s all in one place.
563 SW 13th Street
Bend OR 97702
MAP to Office
For further information regarding the U.S. Bank Mini Pole Pedal Paddle, please call 541-388-0002.